Five Real Estate Marketing Ideas For The Holidays
When you work with buyers and sellers during the holidays, not only are you working in a market with reduced competition, but your clients are usually fairly motivated. According to Realtor.com, internet searches for real estate peak during the holiday months, which means any marketing you do could bring more interested prospects to your website. Here are five creative marketing ideas for realtors that can help you prospect and get great leads to make your holiday season oh so jolly!
- Do Service: The holidays are a great time of year for people to do some extra service for those in need. That’s why it’s a great idea for you, as a Realtor, to host some sort of community service project. Start a toy or food drive with a local shelter, or create a community angel tree.
- Host an Open House Holiday Party: Make sure to get the seller’s permission first to host the holiday party by having snacks, decorating cookies, crafts, and holiday music playing in the background. This is a great way to get potential buyers to your open house, as well as connect and get leads in the neighborhood.
- Provide Gift Certificates for Free “Buying or Selling a Home” Classes: Provide gift certificates to give your partners as a present! Make sure that you schedule the class later in January, after the holiday rush is over.
- Send Holiday Card: Send out handwritten cards, not just your past clients, but your leads too to show that extra special touch.
- Host a Giveaway: Everyone knows that this time of year, people are often a little tight on money. Many people would love to win a gift card or prize to help with gift giving (or as a gift for themselves)!
Make sure to give the end of this year a boost to help set up great sales in the upcoming year!
*Courtesy of Landmarkhw.com