2021 Real Estate Marketing Trends
As our world has changed over the last year, so has marketing in the Real Estate World. Take a look at these seven real estate marketing trends in 2021.
1. Social Media Marketing - With many people working from home, most are relying on the internet to find realtors to help buy and/or sell properties. Face to Face interactions have drastically decrease, therefore, now more than ever it is important to have a strong online presence. With the amount of time at home, many are spending a lot of time on social media. You will want to increase your social adds and consistently producing quality content.
2. Use of Aerial Drones - Aerial footage highlights the home and community features. Buyers want to see the local amenities, schools, businesses, etc.
3. Virtual Tours - With the current state, in-person home tours are challenging, therefore, virtual tours are making is both easier and safer for clients to vie homes.
4. Content Marketing - It is important to have not only consistent but valuable content for clients and potential clients. You want to produce useful content through blogs, webinars and YouTube videos. This helps keep your name.
5. Email Marketing - E-mail marketing has proven to be an effective strategy for agents sending regular updates to potential clients. It’s definitely the right time to engage with your digital audience through email marketing.
6. Charity and Community Service - Our local communities have definitely suffered during the Pandemic. During this difficult time, it is important to give back to the community with a charitable donation or volunteering with community service.
7. Automation - Now more than ever, realtors are embracing technology to help stand out from the crowd. Through automation, you are able to stay consistent with your messaging with a little set up and you are showing each one of your clients that they are top priority.
*Courtesy of Mashvisor.com