VA Home Loans
We have been offering VA Home Loans since 1990, let our experience work for you! A VA Loan (Veterans Administration) offers qualified Veterans a federally guaranteed home loan which can require little to no down payment and the following applies:
- 100% financing with no down payment required (providing the loan amount is under the county limit)Served in the US Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy or National Guard.
- Available to U.S. Military personnel who have served 181 days during peacetime, 90 days during war, or honorably discharged - full details about eligibility can be found here: http://benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/purchaseco_eligibility.asp
- Available to a spouse of a serviceman either killed or missing in action.
- Services available to Veterans in danger of defaulting on their loans
- Served after September 16, 1940.
- Eligibility for VA Loans can be used multiple times
- Can be combined with down payment assistance programs to reduce down payment and/or closing costs
- Gift funds permitted
- Allows the seller to pay concessions towards closing costs and other attributes of the loan as well as value added items
- Available for single-family homes, condos, PUDs, & manufactured homes
- Available for both purchases and refinances
- Maximum loan amount varies by county, so call for full current details
- No upfront of monthly mortgage insurance or PMI
- VA funding fee is required, and may be financed
- Some counties are eligible for High Balance Loan Amounts (exceeding $726,200)
Other VA Home Loan Options:
Finance Energy Improvement Updates into your VA Home Loan with no additional qualifying with the Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM).