5 Budget-Friendly Activities For The Spring Season
Spring is here, and it's the perfect time to go outside. Whether you're looking for something to do by yourself, as a couple, or with friends and family, here are a few fun, budget-friendly activities that you can try this Spring.
- Hiking - All you need is a good pair of shoes, a bottle of water, and a backpack of snacks. Check out the AllTrails app to find local trails near you. Just be sure to let someone know where you're going and when you expect to get back.
- Court Sports - From tennis to basketball to volleyball, many parks and beaches have courts available and are free to use. Is there a better way to enjoy the pleasant weather than a competitive game with a good workout while spending time with friends?
- Zoos - The entrance fees are often cheaper in the Spring versus the Summer. Plus, the crowds tend to be thinner.
- Kayaking or Canoeing - Renting a kayak or canoe is a great way to enjoy the outdoors. Rowing is a great workout, and you can take it at your own pace. It's a great activity with friends, family, or by yourself.
- Volunteering - From gardening for a non-profit or public park, grilling hamburgers for needy kids, or taking stray dogs for walks at the pound, volunteering during the Spring can be a fun and fulfilling way to spend time outside.
* Specific loan program availability and requirements may vary. Please get in touch with the mortgage advisor for more information.